Local luxury kitchen retailer achieves a huge increase in enquiries with Calico website and managed Google Adwords.
Ashley Jay is a luxury kitchen company in Findon, near Worthing, offering their own range of kitchens and German brands, 'Alno' and ‘Impuls’.
Ashley Jay had an outdated looking website with limited product information and was getting zero enquires via their website. They had been adverting in local press and magazines for many years and although seeing good results, advertising costs are high.
They were not coming up on any relevant search results and wanted to develop an online presence with digital marketing.
As a typical small business owner, Ashley was managing many aspects of the business and wanted us to advise and help him with his marketing.
- Gain an online presence in a competitive market, competing with well-known DIY stores and well-known brands
- Increase sales for their own 'Ashley Jay Unique Kitchens'
- Attract more footfall to the showroom
- Develop positioning as a luxury kitchen supplier
We began the project with in-depth keyword research analysis, working closely with the client to understand their business, USP’s and key products.
We recommended to Ashley Jay that they re-brand their own range to 'Bespoke kitchens' as this would be more effective for search engine optimisation.
Idea generation began for a new company strapline and ‘luxury kitchens’ was selected to replace ‘designer kitchens and furniture’.
The main Call to Action (CTA) is to visit the showroom, and this was given prominence across every page on the site, with an above the fold and below the fold link, banner and button.
Search engine optimisation (SEO)
The website was optimised with unique page title tags, meta descriptions and alt images to target their key locations of Surrey, Sussex and London.
Ashley Jay now rank in the top three on a Google search on ‘luxury kitchens’
Social media account set-up
The social media channels of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Houzz were set up with images and account bio’s. We provided a guide which covered frequency of posting, content themes, competition ideas and how to use Pinterest for acquiring inbound links to their website.
We set-up and undertake monthly management of the Google Adword campaigns including:
- Implementation of multiple Adgroups, campaigns and keywords
- Bid optimisation for both long tailed and broad match keywords
- Consultancy to improve local search including setting up ‘Google my Business’ page
- Testing and ongoing improvement to ad copy to encourage high click through rates and improved conversion rate
- Use of negative keywords to remove "wasted clicks" and make better use of available Adwords budget